Our company was established in 2002, and it is a fully owned Hungarian company. The purpose of the foundation is to meet the needs of industrial automation and hardware and software programing in the small and medium business sector, as well as serving local direct and indirect automotive suppliers. As a result of an efficiency analysis, we treat our business as independent profiles, such as industrial automation, maintenance, and component manufacturing. The number of our team is growing dynamically so we can serve our partners more efficiently and rapidly.
- We make custom-designed and manufactured machines at the request of our customers.
- With our own machining machines, we make these machines from the first screw to the last.
- We also undertake the upgrading and development of existing production lines.
- Our development team is a leader in overcoming all the obstacles, in programming, in software development and in the introduction of new technologies.
- We don’t do compromise, we do the best.
- We are looking for new challenges and customers to realize new ideas.
We place particular emphasis on continuous development of innovative solutions. We have full assessment of customer needs and satisfaction with accurate and precise work. It is important for us that our customers to be able to contact us at any time, even in terms of troubleshooting, maintenance or exchanging information, about the equipment we will made or already had made. Today, with our quality work, we have won the recognition of our clients, who offer us with confidence.
- We will build our group further to further increase the satisfaction of our partners …
- We have doubled our location to meet our customers’ growing expectations.
- Our maintenance branch has been contracted as an official EATON maintainer.
- We have expanded our production with another HURCO VMX40.
- We’ve expanded our US subsidiary to Detroit this time.
- We have established an American subsidiary in Florida, called Mattorgroup Inc., to serve our partners more efficiently across the ocean.
- Ferrogen Kft. Has moved to a new site, where it continues to manufacture parts in a 500nm machine hall with a total of 6pcs of 3 to 5-axis CNC machining machines.
- Now our services are ISO 9001 certified.
- Our branch of automation has been contracted by BOS.
- Karbantarto.hu and Mattor Automatika Kft. Have moved together to a new site due to the increasing number of employees and the ever-increasing number of projects.
- We have expanded our fleet of 10 vehicles to ensure the smooth movement of our employees and the delivery of our equipment to our partners.
- We delivered our first automatic, conveyor belt production line that produces a product every second with ultrasonic welding.
- Ferrogen Kft. Joined our group of companies with flame cutting and custom-made parts manufacturing capabilities.
- Our maintenance engineers have been contracted as the official maintainer of DANA’s plastic branch.
- A complete production line from workstations was installed and built in Russia.
- Our maintenance branch has been contracted as the official maintainer of the Győr National Theater.
- Our maintenance branch is contracted to officially maintain DANA’s press area.
- The growing demand of our customers has brought our second group of companies to life, “Karbantarto.hu Kft.” for maintenance.
- We have established our industrial automation company.